Your privacy is of great concern to us at River's End. The information we collect on this site is only used for its stated purpose. We do not sell or share any of the information we collect with any third parties. The information we collect is used in the 5 ways listed below.
- We collect information from our existing customers when they order catalogs through our "Order Catalog Form". This is done so we can confirm they are an existing customer.
- We collect information from potential new customers who choose to fill out our "New Customer Information Form". We need this information to see if you meet our customer requirements.
- Within the "New Customer Information Form" we ask if you would like to be sent mailers or faxed when specials are announced.
- Within the "Credit Card Authorization Form" we collect information about the credit card you wish to authorize for payments of purchases from River's End.
- Within the "Credit Application Form" we collect information on you and your Business so we can make determine if you meet our requirements for establishing an open credit account.
If you have questions or concerns please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
All returns require prior Authorization Number and are subject to a 15% restocking charge or $15, whichever is greater. It is the Receiver's responsibility to check for discrepancies in an order before any alterations are made. Altered garments are not returnable. We reserve the right to deny claims after five days.
- All claims for shortages, damages, etc. must be made within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. All claims for lost or damaged packages that shipped truckline must be filed by the Customer with the Carrier at the time of delivery.
- All returns subject to a 15% or $15.00 restocking charge, whichever is greater, in addition to freight and C.O.D. charges.
- All unclaimed or refused shipments are subject to a 15% restocking charge, in addition to freight and charges.
- No returns will be accepted by our warehouse without a valid return Authorization Number.
- Defective merchandise must have tape over flaw.
- Returns without original corresponding invoice number(s) will be credited at the lowest published price.
- Merchandise that is not River's End's will be returned at the customer's expense or disposed of by River's End.
All unclaimed, refused shipments or cancellations will be subject to a 15% restocking charge or $15 charge, whichever is greater, as well as any freight and C.O.D. charges. Because order processing begins immediately after placement, additions to orders will be placed as a separate order. Changes will not be made once the order is placed.
Third Party Drop Shipments
River's End will not be responsible for discrepancies on orders received by parties other than the invoiced customer.
Customer pick ups are also available and may be picked up the same day ordered if placed by 12:30 p.m. Current customers please allow 4 hours for processing orders. New customers should allow more time. Orders not picked up within 5 working days or cancelled after they've been placed, will be subject to a 15% restocking charge, or a $15 charge, whichever is greater.
$20 Service charge on all NSF checks. Interest charges at 1.5% per month on all past due balances.
In consideration of the sale of merchandise by Company to a customer ("Customer"), whether on prepaid, COD or open terms by Company, Customer hereby promises and agrees as follows:
- All orders are subject to written acceptance by Company. Title to and risk of loss of merchandise will pass to Customer upon delivery to a carrier at Company's designated warehouse. Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are exclusive of all shipping costs, sales or use taxes, tariffs, customs (except fees associated with original US importation which Company pays), duties and other governmental charges. Customer shall pay or reimburse Company for any and all such charges. Company reserves a security interest in merchandise until Company has received payment in full for such merchandise.
- Any terms of sale printed on Customer's purchase order forms or otherwise communicated by Customer are not agreed to, are specifically rejected by Company and shall not apply. All orders and deliveries thereon are subject solely to these terms of sale, unless otherwise specifically modified by the provisions stated on Company's invoice or in a writing chargeable to Company. Customer agrees to pay late charges of 1.5% per month (or the highest rate allowed by law), which will be charged on all past due invoices. Delivery terms are -FCA Company's designated warehouse (Incoterms 2010).
- Company reserves the right, with or without notice to Customer, to terminate extension of credit at any time. Such termination shall not affect Customer's obligation to pay the amount owed at the time of such termination or Customer's obligation to pay late charges which may continue to accrue after such termination. Merchandise may not be returned without prior express written authorization by an authorized representative of Company.
- If Customer requests open or credit terms, Customer agrees at any time to furnish, or cause to be furnished, such financial information as Company may request on Customer's financial condition and/or the financial condition of any guarantors. Customer further authorizes Company to investigate Customer's corporate and guarantors' consumer credit history and hereby authorizes and requests all references to release information to Company.
- Customer agrees to pay reasonable attorney's fees and court costs as determined by the court if Company initiates litigation to recover monies owed by Customer. These terms and conditions shall be deemed to be made under the laws of the State of Wisconsin and shall for all purposes be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Wisconsin. Any disputes hereunder shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Company disclaims any liability for indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages regardless of the nature or cause of such damages. Company shall not be liable for direct damages in excess of the value of any order resulting from the sale or use of merchandise or the breach of these terms and conditions. Some states may not permit the disclaimer of certain types of damages.
- Please see our Return Policy for the return of purchased items.
Unless otherwise specified, shipment will be arranged through Fed Ex. Company will reasonably assist Customer in arranging shipping and handling but Company shall not be Customer's agent for shipment purposes. Customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Orders phoned in by 5:00 p.m. CST are shipped out the same day. Fax and website orders received by 3:00 p.m. CST are shipped out the same day. Company does not guarantee delivery schedules of shipping companies. All shipments include shipping and handling.
All orders not on credit or open terms shall be subject to prepayment, whether C.O.D. cash, cashier's check, money order or credit card. Please ask your sales representatives for information. Acceptance of Customer's check or open terms requires Company's prior approval via Credit Application processing (which can take up to one week). Company can revoke credit terms at any time. Company can withhold shipment.
Prices and Conditions
Prices are listed FCA Company's designated warehouse. Shipping will be separately stated and invoiced. Prices and merchandise are subject to change without notice. Company assumes no liability for any changes or failure to deliver due to its inability to obtain supplies of merchandise.
When placing an order, please provide Company's sales team with:
- Customer No.
- Company Name
- Shipping Address
- Shipping Method
- P.O. No.
- Our Style No.
- Quantity by Size
Weekdays 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. CST
Customer Call Center 7:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. CST
Credit Card Payments
Company accepts major debit and credit cards (collectively, "payment cards") for online orders and utilizes third-party payment gateway providers, including, but not limited to, PayPal. Company is not responsible for any payment failure resulting from inaccurate payment card details provided by Customer when placing an online order, any restrictions applicable to payment card by Customer's bank, or payment gateway failure.
4832-4543-6716, v. 2